At Endodontic Associates Dental Group we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. We will work hand in hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures.
We want to make your visit with us smooth and seamless. We have knowledgeable staff that can assist you with any problems or questions you have. Some tips to help us make your visit smooth:
- Our financial coordinators will assist you in determining the best estimate for applicable benefits and coverage.
- Preregister with us using our online patient registration.
We strive to make the financial side of your visit as favorable as possible. If you have questions regarding your insurance you can call us at any of our four locations and we will be glad to assist you through this phase of your appointment.
We accept most dental insurances. We are in-network preferred providers for the following plans:
- Delta Dental (Premier & PPO)
- Connection Dental
- First Dental Health (CCPOA/DHS)
- Health Smart Dental Network (Interplan)
- Logistics Health
- Stanislaus Foundation
- DHA (Dental Health Alliance)
Please review our financial agreement for more detailed information about patient responsibility for fees »
Have questions? Our experienced and trained financial coordinators are ready to help. Call any of our four office locations »